TRY TO ENTER DATA THAT IS UNIQUE TO THAT STUDENT, SUCH AS THEIR BIRTH DATE, OR PERM ID in the Student Find screen.
Click Find. A list of students that match criteria entered displays.
To select the student, click Line Number of student to be transferred.
Click Transfer. The Student Add Screen opens in a new window
6. On the Demographics tab select the Grade from the dropdown.
7. Also on the Demographics tab, if the student is being transferred to a school that is not the original School of Residence, you need to select a Reason forAttendance from the drop-down and enter the date the student will first start at the new school in the Reason for Attendance Date field.
8. On the Parent/Guardian tab verify all parent information (above).
9. On the Other Info tab, complete any required fields such as New Year Action and photo and internet authorizations.
10. If you know the student’s assigned Counselor, click the icon to find and select the Counselor.
11. On the Emergency tab, verify all the information is correct.
12. Click on the tab and enter the details of the new enrollment. If the student is transferring across school years, the Grade level is blank and must be selected.
13. Enter the and select the Enter Code from the drop down menu.
14. Click on the Classes tab to add the student’s classes.
15. Click Save at the top of the screen to complete the transfer.
If there are any questions or issues please contact IT Services