Former Employee Requesting Records

If you are a former SCASD Employee and would like a copy of your records.


  1. Contact SCASD IT Services.

  2. Please provide as much information about the request as possible.

    1. Name, Contact information, when you left SCASD, what kind of information is being requested (i.e. documents, emails, etc..)

  3. There will be a $5 charge for this information and you will be contacted when the information is ready to be picked up at SCASD IT Services.

    1. If you are no longer in the area, add your address to the information provided. When SCASD Computer Services receives the check, the information requested will be mailed to you.

If there are any questions or issues please contact IT Services